WEDDING & CIVIL PARTNERSHIP
PHOTOGRAPHY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at
the time of booking your date. Dates are reserved only when the
booking fee is paid. The sum will apply towards the contracted
fee. A provisional booking date is exactly that... provisional;
no formal booking will be undertaken without a deposit.
– The outstanding balance for services contracted, must
be paid no later than 1 month prior to the wedding. Payment for
any additional photographs and any extra albums will be paid when
these are ordered.
– In the event of a client cancelling a booking for wedding
photography, Robert Davies Photography reserves the right to charge
a cancellation fee in accordance with the following scale:
• If cancelled more than 12 months prior to the wedding
- £100 (the deposit)
• If cancelled between 6-12 months prior to the wedding
– 50% of the agreed attendance fee.
• If cancelled less than 6 months prior to the wedding –
75% of the agreed attendance fee.
• If cancelled within 1 month of the wedding – 100%
of the agreed attendance fee.*
*Full payment of the attendance
fee is due no later than 1 month prior to the wedding
Weather and/or Delays
– Weather permitting, the photographs will be taken as agreed.
In the event of inclement weather, the photographer, in co-operation
with the clients will make the necessary changes to the schedule
and will do his best to produce full coverage of the wedding within
the time allocated.
– Robert Davies Photography cannot be held responsible for
the lack of coverage caused by the bride, bridegroom or other
members of the wedding party not being ready on time, nor by restrictions
placed on the photographer by officials of the church, register
office or licensed marriage venues. Robert Davies Photography
does not guarantee any specific picture or include any specific
background, location, props or arrangement, although every effort
will be made to interpret the client’s wishes.
– We travel to all UK locations. Mileage at 55p per mile
will be charged for distances outside a 50 mile radius from Exeter
in Devon. Please use the AA website (www.theaa.com)
to calculate the mileage. There is a charge of £50 for all
central London venues when a paid car park is used. For venues
in excess of 140 miles from Exeter, a 1-night hotel stay will
be levied and for venues in excess of 200 miles a 2-nights hotel
stay will be levied. For venues in Scotland – scheduled
air flight + transfer to/from venues will be levied.
– The dyes used for clothing, particularly man-made fibres
do not always photograph in the manner in which they appear to
the eye. When the photographs are printed to produce a pleasing
flesh colour such materials may appear incorrect. Robert Davies
Photography will endeavour to achieve the closest possible colour
match within the limitations of the materials and processes used.
– The copyright of all photographs created shall remain
at all times the property of Robert Davies Photography in accordance
with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Robert Davies
Photography reserves the right to display, exhibit or enter for
any competition any photograph taken of the client(s) under the
rights of section 77 and 80 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents
Act 1988. The clients shall have no right to reproduce or to authorise
the reproduction of, by any means whatsoever, any photographs
created by Robert Davies Photography without the express written
permission of the copyright holder.
– Robert Davies Photography will honour all requested photographs
discussed beforehand. Any requested photographs on the day by
either the clients, family or friends, will be ordered as reprints
or used in the final pictures chosen.
– Your photographs will be available approximately three
weeks after the wedding date. Delivery of your photographs will
be either by courier or delivered in person if at all possible.
Last updated: September